The PyGRPM Medical Physics Library contains many utility features used within the Medical Physics Research Group at Université Laval.
This library also contains a multitude of subprojects, which all contain practical functionalities, such as creating DICOM SR, manipulating DICOM CT or even performing calculations with the TG43 formalism.
Note that the code is provided "as is" and should not be used in a clinical environment. In no event shall the authors be liable for any claims, damages or other liabilities.
New to the project? Start Here!
Depending on what you're searching, we have guides for you!
- I just want to use the package
- I want more information on the package as a whole
- I want to contribute to this project!
- Making SR (Structured Report)
- TG43 Dose Calculation
- TG263's structures utility
- 3D Images Index Tracker
- Parsing NIST data
- Hounsfield unit conversion